Is This All There Is? Living a Life Beyond Obligation
In Is This All There Is? Living a Life Beyond Obligation, readers are introduced to a powerful tool known as Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), or tapping. EFT is a form of acupressure that allows us to access and dissolve the subconscious beliefs that often prevent us from experiencing a life of greater potential, joy and well-being. EFT will provide you with the freedom to choose how you want to take control of your life.
“This book is a game changer! Monique Verpoort offers a powerful way to dismantle our old stories so we can tap into a more peaceful and joyful life. Comprehensive and easy-to-read, Is This All There Is? deserves to be savoured.”
— Marci Shimoff, #1 NY Times bestselling author, Happy for No Reason and Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul
“This book provides a convincing answer to the question, “Is This All There Is?” The author capably integrates profound information about human energy and troublesome beliefs with highly relatable personal stories. Be warned though – you’ll have no difficulty seeing the ‘mistaken identities’ you have falsely adopted. Blessedly, you’ll also be well taught how to release them and live your authentic truth using Emotional Freedom Techniques.”
– Nancy Forrester MBA, B.Ed., B.Sc. Executive Director, National Emotional Freedom Techniques Training Institute
Is This All There Is? Living a Life Beyond Obligation will help you to:
- Become emotionally free from thoughts and beliefs that have sabotaged your joy
- Become more attuned to what you really want
- Follow your heart and own your greatness
- Understand your body as an energetic system, not just a physical one
- Transform limiting beliefs into empowered beliefs through Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
Featuring real life stories from women who have taken control of their futures with EFT, Is This All There Is? Living a Life Beyond Obligation offers resources and analysis to provide enhanced belief of possibility to women who are tired of living unfulfilling lives dedicated to everyone but themselves.
Read an excerpt of the first two chapters here.
Is This All There Is? Living a Life Beyond Obligation is available at the following retailers (including many others):
- Friesen Press
- Amazon (hard copy / kindle e-book)
- Chapters Indigo (hard copy / kobo e-book)
- Barnes & Noble (hard copy / nook e-book)
Purchase your copy and begin your journey to transformation today!